Update on Opportunity Drawing - SACC Annual Meeting

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      New items that have been added to the SACC opportunity drawing are (drum roll please) donated from our friend Shane Walker at France Casts: one Newborn Infant Cranium and Mandible, one Dental Development Maxilla and Mandible (6 years old) and one Dental Development Maxilla/Mandible (10 years old). Thank you, France Casts!

      Also, from AltaMira Press, a set of books including "Death by Theory: A Tale of Mystery and Archeological Theory" by Adrian Praetzellis and "Anthropologists in Arms: The Ethics of Military Anthropology" by George R. Lucas, Jr.

      Laura