Re: [SACC-L] SACC Conference Session Chairs

  • Rebecca Stein
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
      Thanks, everyone!

      The session chairs are Philip Stein, Ann Bragdon, Barbara Lass, Rebecca
      Frank, Lloyd Miller and Tim Sullivan.

      See you in San Diego!

      --Becky

      From: Barbara Lass <barbara.lass@...>
      Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:11:09 -0700
      To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] SACC Conference Session Chairs

      Becky,

      I wrote yesterday to your linkline address, but perhaps I should have
      replied here like everyone else has. At any rate, I volunteer.

      Barbara Lass

      City College of San Francisco

      _____

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>