Re: [SACC-L] SACC Conference Session Chairs

  • Tim Sullivan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
      Okay, Rebecca. Consider me 'in'. I volunteer to be a session chair.
      Tim
      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6221
      tsullivan@...
      >>> Rebecca Stein 03/17/12 3:14 PM >>>
      Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
      Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
      speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
      people.

      Thanks,
      Becky
      rls@...

    • Barbara Lass
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
        Becky,

        I wrote yesterday to your linkline address, but perhaps I should have
        replied here like everyone else has. At any rate, I volunteer.

        Barbara Lass

        City College of San Francisco

        _____

        Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
        Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
        speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
        people.

        Thanks,
        Becky
        rls@... <mailto:rls%40linkline.com>

      • Rebecca Stein
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
          Thanks, everyone!

          The session chairs are Philip Stein, Ann Bragdon, Barbara Lass, Rebecca
          Frank, Lloyd Miller and Tim Sullivan.

          See you in San Diego!

          --Becky

          From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

          rls@... <mailto:rls%40linkline.com> <mailto:rls%40linkline.com>

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
            Becky, sorry I didn't read email on Saturday. If you find you need another person, of course I would be glad to. Ann

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
              Becky,
              I'd be happy to do it.
              Linda Light