Re: [SACC-L] SACC Conference Session Chairs

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
      I'd be happy to do it, Becky.

      Lloyd

      On Mar 17, 2012, at 4:12 PM, Rebecca Stein wrote:

      > Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
      > Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
      > speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
      > people.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Becky
      > rls@...

    • Tim Sullivan
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
        Okay, Rebecca. Consider me 'in'. I volunteer to be a session chair.
        Tim
        Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology
        Richland College
        12800 Abrams Rd.
        Dallas, TX 75243

        972-238-6221
        tsullivan@...
        >>> Rebecca Stein 03/17/12 3:14 PM >>>
        Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
        Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
        speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
        people.

        Thanks,
        Becky
        rls@...

      • Barbara Lass
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
          Becky,

          I wrote yesterday to your linkline address, but perhaps I should have
          replied here like everyone else has. At any rate, I volunteer.

          Barbara Lass

          City College of San Francisco

          _____

          Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
          Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
          speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
          people.

          Thanks,
          Becky
          rls@... <mailto:rls%40linkline.com>

        • Rebecca Stein
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
            Thanks, everyone!

            The session chairs are Philip Stein, Ann Bragdon, Barbara Lass, Rebecca
            Frank, Lloyd Miller and Tim Sullivan.

            See you in San Diego!

            --Becky

            From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

            rls@... <mailto:rls%40linkline.com> <mailto:rls%40linkline.com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
              Becky, sorry I didn't read email on Saturday. If you find you need another person, of course I would be glad to. Ann

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
                Becky,
                I'd be happy to do it.
                Linda Light