Re: [SACC-L] SACC Conference Session Chairs

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17 2:24 PM
      Always willing to help.

      --- On Sat, 3/17/12, Rebecca Stein <rls@...> wrote:

      From: Rebecca Stein <rls@...>
      Subject: [SACC-L] SACC Conference Session Chairs
      To: "SACC-L@yahoogroups.com" <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 2:12 PM

      Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
      Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
      speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
      people.

      Thanks,
      Becky
      rls@...

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18 6:17 AM
        I'd be happy to do it, Becky.

        Lloyd

        On Mar 17, 2012, at 4:12 PM, Rebecca Stein wrote:

        > Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
        > Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
        > speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
        > people.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Becky
        > rls@...

      • Tim Sullivan
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18 12:24 PM
          Okay, Rebecca. Consider me 'in'. I volunteer to be a session chair.
          Tim
          Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology
          Richland College
          12800 Abrams Rd.
          Dallas, TX 75243

          972-238-6221
          tsullivan@...
          >>> Rebecca Stein 03/17/12 3:14 PM >>>
          Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
          Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
          speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
          people.

          Thanks,
          Becky
          rls@...

        • Barbara Lass
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 18 2:11 PM
            Becky,

            I wrote yesterday to your linkline address, but perhaps I should have
            replied here like everyone else has. At any rate, I volunteer.

            Barbara Lass

            City College of San Francisco

            _____

            Hi, Everyone. This is my annual plea for session chairs for the April SACC
            Conference in San Diego. If you are willing to chair a session (introduce
            speakers and keep them on time), please let me know! I need about six
            people.

            Thanks,
            Becky
            rls@... <mailto:rls%40linkline.com>

          • Rebecca Stein
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 18 4:28 PM
              Thanks, everyone!

              The session chairs are Philip Stein, Ann Bragdon, Barbara Lass, Rebecca
              Frank, Lloyd Miller and Tim Sullivan.

              See you in San Diego!

              --Becky

              From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

              rls@... <mailto:rls%40linkline.com> <mailto:rls%40linkline.com>

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 19 5:04 AM
                Becky, sorry I didn't read email on Saturday. If you find you need another person, of course I would be glad to. Ann

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 19 10:31 AM
                  Becky,
                  I'd be happy to do it.
                  Linda Light