Room Mates for the San Diego Conference?

  • gorrellnikki
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      Greetings All,
      I am a new member of the SACC and really looking forward to attending the upcoming conference in April. However, as I am new to the organization and do not know anyone, I am looking for room mates to share the cost of the 4-to-a-room-deal. Please send me an email to nikkigorrell@... if you are interested. I promise I make a respectful and fun room mate!
      Thanks in advance,
      Nikki Gorrell
      Anthropology Program Head
      College of Western Idaho