Early Registration Deadline Extended/Paper Form available

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 9:18 AM
      We have extended early registration for the SACC Fest this year until March 15th. There is still time to get the early-bird rate. We have extended the paper abstract submission deadline to 3/15 as well.

      For those of you who prefer a downloadable and printable registration form, one has been added to the website. You can access it on the SACC Home page at www.saccweb.net at the "Advance Registration" link.

      Laura