archaeology and beer

  • canadianarchaeologist
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      for those interested in this kind of thing, my on-line March, 2012 column for 'Anthropology News' has now been published to the web. The topic is "Archaeology and Beer".

      http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2012/03/02/archaeology-and-beer/

      My next column for 'Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes' is also on the same general topic, but much longer and with a different slant.

      Bob Muckle
    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2012
        What a surprise, Bob, that you would write about Archeology and Beer!

        Laura

        _____