Dennis Stanford's book is out

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:17 AM
      Dennis Stanford spoke at our annual meeting in DC a few years ago about his new Solutrean theory about the peopling of the Americas. It's now described in his new book, Across Atlantic Ice: The Origin of America's Clovis Culture, co-authored with Bruce Bradley (Exeter), and published by the Univ. of California Press. Think I heard it's going into a second printing. The authors gave a talk to a sold out auditorium at Natural History last night and an article about their research is in the Washington Post today, beginning on the front page http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/radical-theory-of-first-americans-places-stone-age-europeans-in-delmarva-20000-years-ago/2012/02/28/gIQA4mriiR_story.html?tid=pm_pop