New file uploaded to SACC-L

  • SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 25, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
      group.

      File : /2012 Annual Meeting/SACC 2012 Poster.doc
      Uploaded by : lauratgonzalez <ltgonzalez@...>
      Description : SACC Fest 2012 Color Poster

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 20, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
        group.

        File : /AAA Board and Business Meeting Minutes/2013 AAA Chicago/SACC Board Meeting Chicago 2013 Minutes.docx

        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 20, 2014
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
          group.

          File : /AAA Board and Business Meeting Minutes/2013 AAA Chicago/SACC Business Meeting Chicago 2013 Minutes.docx

            Message 5 of 28 , Apr 29, 2014
              I agree with Mark. Although it is always an effort to break away from classes and attend, I always find myself renewed and energized after our SACC Fests. I continue to be amazed, impressed and inspired by my colleagues around the country and their efforts. Thank you, Ann, for bringing us to this part of the country, and for arranging a wonderful conference.
              Tim

              Message 6 of 28 , Apr 29, 2014
                Tim, so great to share again with you...and I will never forget that
                lifetime opportunity to view that wonderful pre-Clovis 14000 yr. old site
                with the mammoth jaw sticking right out of the wall of a test unit! (and my
                daughter and son-in-law got to be there with us! A great experience...to
                say the least...then the talk on that incredibly well-finded historical
                maritime site! Wow! I think of you every Pirate day, as your talk points
                have become part of a trend nationally in the field!

                ------------------------------------

                Find out more at our web site http://saccweb.net/ Yahoo Groups Links
              • SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 28 , May 4 8:05 PM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                  group.

                  File : /2014 SACC Annual Meeting/Business_Meeting_Minutes_SACC_2014.docx

                  Message 8 of 28 , May 4 8:05 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                    group.

                    File : /2014 SACC Annual Meeting/Executive_Committee_Meeting_Minutes_SACC_2014.docx

                    Message 9 of 28 , Jan 13
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                      group.

                      File : /AAA Board and Business Meeting Minutes/2014 AAA Washington DC/SACC Business Meeting Minutes AAA2014 Dec 2014.pdf

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 13
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                        group.

                        File : /AAA Board and Business Meeting Minutes/2014 AAA Washington DC/SACC Exec Meeting Minutes AAA2014 Dec 2014.pdf

                        Message 11 of 28 , Mar 27
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                          group.

                          File : /2015 SACC Annual Meeting/2015 SACCFest Kona Business Meeting Minutes.docx

                          Message 12 of 28 , Mar 27
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                            group.

                            File : /2015 SACC Annual Meeting/2015 SACCFest Kona Board Meeting Minutes.docx
                            Uploaded by : lauratgonzalez <ltgonzalez@...>
                            Description :

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            lauratgonzalez <ltgonzalez@...>
                          • Melvin Johnson
                            Message 13 of 28 , Mar 28
                              I can see the files icon, but it is not available, or does not respond to the prompt.  In other words it will not open!!

                              Mel

                              Melvin Arthur Johnson, PhD
                              AAG, NCGE, WGS, AAA, SACC Treasurer
                              Assistant Professor
                              Department of Geography and Geology
                              University of Wisconsin--Manitowoc
                              705 Viebahn
                              Manitowoc, Wisconsin  54220
                              (920) 683-4729
                              melvin.johnson@... or majohns1@...

                              To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

                                Message 15 of 28 , Mar 29
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                                  group.

                                  File : /2015 SACC Annual Meeting/2015 SACCFest Kona Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : lauratgonzalez <ltgonzalez@...>
                                  Description : PDF version

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Mar 29
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SACC-L
                                    group.

                                    File : /2015 SACC Annual Meeting/2015 SACCFest Kona Business Meeting Minutes.pdf