archaeology of outer space

  • canadianarchaeologist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2012
      In case anybody is interested in this sort of thing....my Feb column for the on-line AN is on the archaeology of outer space. It includes a bit about space junk (more properly known as 'orbital debris'), and a bit about preserving moon landing sites before the the lunar looters arrive. It also mentions Newt Gingrich. http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2012/02/17/considering-the-archaeology-of-outer-space/