AAA San Francisco

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hello SACCers!

      It looks like we'll try to have two panels at AAA SF. One will focus on
      teaching and the other will focus on who we teach.

      Therefore we have room for a couple more people. (7 SACCers responded
      which is really too many for one and not quite enough for 2.)

      Having two panels will give us plenty of time for discussion in each
      session and give SACC more visibility at the meetings.

      If you are interested in participating, please let me know and give me
      an idea which panel you'd like to be in. All the information has to be
      in by March 15th, so you need to let me know soon.

      Thanks!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042

      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear

      You've got to be taught from year to year

      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear

      You've got to be carefully taught"

      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific