SACC Fest Dates

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Some important SACC Fest dates:

      March 1 - Conference fees increase (I am checking the exact numbers and will post it later today).

      March 1 - Abstract proposals due to Rebecca Stein-Frankle.

      March 26 - Last day to book hotel room with group rate.

      Also, there are only 19 more spots open for the Pre-conference Stone Tool making workshop on Wed 4/25.