Re: [SACC-L] "What's so Bad About Colonialism?"

  • Lori Barkley
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 21, 2012
      Also worthwhile to see how your country rates according to the UN best places to live. Canada ranks as 1 of the best if you are a member of the majority, but falls to somewhere in the 70s for aboriginal peoples on reserves. I'm sure this is similar for most of the world, if not all.
      Lori

      >>> kent morris <km52@...> 21/02/2012 10:19 am >>>

      a simple exercise that I give students to help broaden their narrow minds is to ask them in what country or society--besides the U. S.--would they consider living the rest of their lives...

    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 22, 2012
        Just caught my eye... how few letters separate Enlightenment from Entitlement....