hiring Anthro/Soc instructor in Wyoming

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2012
      Hi SACCers,

      I'd like to get the word out that we have a new tenure-track position for anthropology and sociology at Northwest College in Wyoming. We are looking for someone who can primarily teach Intro to Cultural Anthropology and Intro to Sociology in both face-to-face and online settings. Details can be found at http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000715850-01. Please direct any specific questions to our HR department at hr@...<mailto:hr@...> or at 307/754-6403.

      Please forward this to any and all colleagues who might be interested!

      --Greg

      J. Gregory Smith, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor of Anthropology
      Northwest College