community college study abroad course scholarships?

  • alisonanthropology
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      Hi all-
      Hope you don't mind the inquiry...I had someone ask me knowing I teach at a community college, but this question is a bit out of my knowledge base.

      Are any of you aware of individual reputable scholarship programs/opportunities for community college students who are planning on participating in a community college summer course abroad (particularly in Central America) but who could benefit from financial support? The course is not an anthropology course per say, but from what I heard about the program from the community member, it would have very strong anthropological ties.

      If you would know of places to try, I would greatly appreciate some insights. It's fine to contact me off-list, unless anyone else would have interest in the topic as well.

      Thanks in advance and hope all's well!
      Sincerely,
      Alison