Annual Meeting information

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      One of our speakers for the SACC Fest, Dominique Rissolo, has been asked to travel to Cuba on the same dates as our conference. Unfortunately, he will not be able to attend. He wanted to express his deep regrets, as he feels his own community college career was essential to his love for anthropology and the foundation of his interest in scholarship.

      The good news is that Dr. Biruté Galdikas (http://www.orangutan.org/dr-galdikas-bio) has been chosen for the Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement, and needs to be in L.A. to accept it on Friday. Therefore, Dr. Galdikas will speak on Thursday instead.

      An updated agenda will be posted on the website.

      Laura