FW: 2013-2014 Fulbright Scholar Program Competition Opens TODAY

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      FYI

      From: Fulbright Scholar Program [mailto:scholars@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:06 PM
      To: Layton, Heather
      Subject: 2013-2014 Fulbright Scholar Program Competition Opens TODAY

      The Fulbright Scholar Program for 2013-2014 is Open.

      The Fulbright Scholar Program is offering teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries for the 2013-2014 academic year. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others. There are awards in 45 specific academic disciplines as well as 167 awards open to all disciplines.

      Interested faculty and professionals are encouraged to participate in one of our weekly webinars. Each deals with a topic germane to the 2013-2014 competition, from regional and discipline information to how to fill out an application. For more information, visit our website at http://www.cies.org/Webinar/ <http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=910&eid=88923> .

      The application deadline for most awards is August 1, 2012. U.S. citizenship is required. For other eligibility requirements and detailed award descriptions visit our website at http://www.cies.org/us_scholars/us_awards/ <http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=909&eid=88923> or contact us at scholars@... <mailto:scholars@...> .

      Andy Riess, Ph.D.

      Assistant Director for Outreach and Communications
      Council for International Exchange of Scholars
      A Division of the Institute of International Education
      1400 K Street, NW, Suite 700
      Washington, D.C. 20005-2403
      www.iie.org/cies <http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=908&eid=88923>
      scholars@... <mailto:scholars@...>