RE: [SACC-L] sharing is important to us

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
      Try this National Geographic video from 1995, The New Chimpanzees. It has a nice segment on bonobos.

      http://www.tracktvlinks.com/watch-the-new-chimpanzees-1995

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
        Wow, I just looked at this, Mark. It's amazing. It's gotta be the crowning moment of the researcher's professional career and we got to share it with him!
        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
          I'm really impressed how the adult parent gorillas (both sexes!) chaperoned
          the event.
          Deborah