sharing is important to us

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
      please enjoy...I am now looking for an example of social contact with bonobos...on video...
      http://www.flixxy.com/wild-gorillas-meet-humans.htm

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
        Try this National Geographic video from 1995, The New Chimpanzees. It has a nice segment on bonobos.

        http://www.tracktvlinks.com/watch-the-new-chimpanzees-1995

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
          Wow, I just looked at this, Mark. It's amazing. It's gotta be the crowning moment of the researcher's professional career and we got to share it with him!
          Lloyd

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
            I'm really impressed how the adult parent gorillas (both sexes!) chaperoned
            the event.
            Deborah