Registration for SACC Fest 2012/Opportunity Drawing items

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012
      SACC list members,

      Our website now has an easy one-stop shop for conference registration, hotel registration, and the conference schedule.

      The Call for Papers can also be found on that page. Please submit your abstracts to Becky Stein before March 1st.

      New items added to the SACC fest opportunity drawing for Thursday, 4/26:

      An articulated ARDI foot cast, donated by Bone Clones

      Books from Oxford University Press, including 10 books from the "A Very Short Introduction" series, "Labor and Legality: An Ethnography of a Mexican Immigrant Network" by Gomberg-Muñoz, "Cuban Color in Tourism and La Lucha: An Ethnography of Racial Meanings" by Roland, and "Vanishing Voices: the extinction of the world's languages" by Nettle and Romaine.

      See you in San Diego!