Re: [SACC-L] Good News/Bad News

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2012
      Wow! Fantastic news!!! my advice is to be as much Dianne as you can! They are lucky to have you and it will be a life changing experience for them and you! My time spent living in that part of the world (India) helped me learn even more about US culture and myself than I learned about India and its many cultures...attach to a good local mentor asap...