Re: [SACC-L] fyi..Oklahoma and anti-evolution bill

  • r G Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2012
      This kind of behavior shows a shocking lack of understanding of science, critical thinking & a thoughtful intelligent faith. Seeing Republican candidates pandering to this group is frightening & shows their lack of fitness to govern. As an anthropologist & a minister, I am appalled.
      Chuck Ellenbaum

      Sent from my iPhone