North American archaeology column

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012
      For those who may be interested....

      My latest column for the on-line 'Anthropology News' has now been uploaded. This month's column reviews some of the top stories in North American archaeology for 2011, makes some predictions (including some relating to the so-called Mayan Doomsday Prophecy), and offers some wishes for North American archaeologists in the coming year.

      http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2012/01/17/review-predictions-and-wishes/ .