template for website address

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,

      Happy New Year everyone!

      I'm attaching a template I created for business cards that feature the title of our publication, Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes, and the SACC website address. You can use this to print on any standard 10-to-a-page business card sheet.

      Our website contents, including the publication, are available to the public, and the cards offer a convenient way to inform family and friends, as well as anthropologists and colleagues in other fields, of the site and the publication, should the occasion arise.

      As the SACC ListServ does not accept attachments, I invite any of you whose address I did not have to email me personally and I'll send you the template.

      Best wishes,

    • Ariyaratne, Ari
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2012
        Dear Lloyd,

        Happy new year to you Lloyd. This is owesome!! Please send me the template when you have a minute.

        Also, I hope that my piece ('You Are What You Eat') will be published in this Spring edition of Teaching Anthropology: Sacc Notes. Thanks in advance!

        Cordially,

        Ari

        Ari Ariyaratne

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2012
          Dear Ari,

          Here's the template, attached below.

          February is the month I usually review and edit SACC Notes papers, but since I've had yours so long, I'll get to it sooner. I'll be in touch.

          Best wishes,

          Lloyd