holiday lectures hhmi "Bones, stones, tools"

  • Ann Bragdon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
      FYI. Go to the website and select the "flash" that suits your
      computer system...

      http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/lectures/index.html

      2011 Holiday Lectures
      Bones, Stones and Genes:
      The Origin of Modern Humans

      Lecture 1: Human Evolution and the Nature of Science by Tim D. White,
      Ph.D.
      Flash HD, Flash Medium, Flash Low

      Lecture 2: Genetics of Human Origins and Adaptation by Sarah A.
      Tishkoff, Ph.D.
      Flash HD, Flash Medium, Flash Low

      Lecture 3: Stone Tools and the Evolution of Human Behavior by John J.
      Shea, Ph.D.
      Flash HD, Flash Medium, Flash Low

      Lecture 4: Hominid Paleobiology by Tim D. White,, Ph.D.
      Flash HD, Flash Medium, Flash Low

    • Bob Muckle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
        Ann,

        Thank you, for bringing this to our attention. It is nice to be able to get something so current, and easy to access.

        Bob