Information on April SACC Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
      Please visit the SACC website http://www.aaanet.org/sections/sacc/ where on the homepage you will find a link to detailed information on the San Diego meeting that Laura prepared and links for Call for Papers, Hotel Registration, and Meeting Registration.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
        Wow, our website is just too cool by half! Congratulations, Ann.

        Lloyd