RE: [SACC-L] in the interest of full disclosure...

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2011
      I read the letter, and you put it excellently. Doesn't Change.org have a
      petition for this same issue? I seem to recall seeing that a couple of days
      ago, but I could be confused.

      Deborah

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2011
        Interestingly, Jon Stewart (the Daily Show, Comedy Central TV) did a great critical satire on this last night. That's big-time! It's good to see that this issue is getting such wide exposure.

        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2011
          I've watched it. Good work!

          Deb