Re: [SACC-L] FW: Undeliverable: Your withdrawal of sponsorship from a TV program about Muslims

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2011
      I think I'll try sending it by snail mail. Their corporate headquarters address is:

      Lowe's Companies Corporate Office | Headquarters
      1000 Lowe's Blvd. Mooresville, NC 28117

      Just a short drive for you, Dianne :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2011
        I just found this CREDO petition in my email:

        Subject: Profoundly ignorant and un-American.

        Dear friend,

        The major home improvement retailer Lowe's just pulled its ads from a
        popular reality show featuring the everyday lives of Muslim families in
        Detroit.

        The move by Lowe's came as a result of a campaign by a rightwing group based
        in Florida. The Florida Family Association objected to the Discovery
        Channel/TLC's "All-American Muslim" calling it "propaganda that riskily
        hides the Islamic agenda's clear and present danger to American liberties
        and traditional values."

        In response, California State Senator Ted Lieu called Lowe's decision
        "bigoted, shameful, and un-American" and "profoundly ignorant." CREDO joined
        State Senator Lieu in calling on Lowe's to reverse its decision. And I did,
        too.

        You can sign the petition at the link below.

        http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/lowes/?r_by=32042-3342670-UzVCMPx
        <http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/lowes/?r_by=32042-3342670-UzVCMPx&rc=pa
        ste1> &rc=paste1

        Share on Facebook

        http://act.credoaction.com/images/campaigns/1286/80.png

        Post a petition link to Facebook:

        Post to your wall
        <http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fact.credoaction.com%2Fcamp
        aign%2Flowes%2F%3Frc%3Dfb_share1>

        Tweet this petition

        Tweet this
        <http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?&text=Tell%20%40Lowes%3A%20Anti-Muslim%20bi
        gotry%20is%20profoundly%20ignorant%20and%20un-American.%20http%3A%2F%2Fbit.l
        y%2FuVuwyi%20%40CREDOmobile>

        I think I'll try sending it by snail mail. Their corporate headquarters
        address is:

        Lowe's Companies Corporate Office | Headquarters

        1000 Lowe's Blvd. Mooresville, NC 28117

        Just a short drive for you, Dianne :)

        On Dec 13, 2011, at 2:17 PM, Dianne C wrote:

        > Just got this from Lowe's. -- Dianne

        > From: postmaster@...

        > To: dianneky@...

        > Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:13:22 -0500

        > Subject: Undeliverable: Your withdrawal of sponsorship from a TV program
        about Muslims

        > Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

        > maureen.a.wallace@...

        > The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft
        Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try
        resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

        Individual Email | Traditional

        (Yahoo! ID required)

        SACC-L-digest@yahoogroups.com

        SACC-L-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com