Your withdrawal of sponsorship from a TV program about Muslims

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2011
      Lowe's Public Relations Department
      Ms. Maureen A. Rich

      Dear Ms. Rich:

      I just learned that Lowe's pulled its ads from a Discovery Channel program called "All-American Muslim" in response to pressure from a group named "Florida Family Association."

      This is an act of xenophobic bigotry and, since it flies in the face of your "commitment to diversity" website declaration, amazingly hypocritical.

      Unless you reverse your action and apologize publicly to the American Muslim community, I will no longer shop at Lowe's and will invite everyone I know to make the same choice.

      Yours truly,

      Lloyd Miller
      650 48th St.
      Des Moines, IA 50312