Anth Assignment Using Court Decisions?

  • tadmci
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hello all,

      I am considering an assignment, perhaps a term paper, for my first year students in an indigenous peoples class. I'd like them to work with the judgments of courts that relate to the legal definition of aboriginal rights.

      Have you asked students to work with court judgments? If so, what kind of projects did you assign? Any advice? Models of assignment handouts? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Tad

      Tad McIlwraith
      Instructor, Anthropology