AAA Teaching Materials Exchange

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      I invite you to participate in the AAA Teaching Materials Exchange: http://www.aaanet.org/customcf/syllabi/search_form.cfm

      This site was paid for the AAA Resource Development Committee, which raised funds specifically to help the Association provide more resources for students and faculty and adjuncts charged with creating new classes. I'm hoping you have materials you would like to submit (http://www.aaanet.org/resources/Teaching-Materials-Exchange-Submission-Form.cfm). The exchange is completely open to anyone to use and we invite you to start using it and spreading the word.

      Of course don't hesitate to tell me if you have any questions at all about the site or suggestions for improvements.

      Best,
      Oona Schmid
      Director of Publishing, American Anthropological Association
      2200 Wilson Blvd, Ste 600
      Arlington VA 22201
      703-528-1902, ext 1174
      oschmid@...