Re: Ethical Question

  • Karen Muir
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 1999
      Is that touch typist thing directed at anyone in particular?????

      Karen

      From: "James Stewart" <jstewart@...>

      Newsgroups and chatrooms.

      Use dejanews or Remarq to broswe the debates. Dejanews has the added feature of allowing one to view a posting history. The soc.* heirarchy may be informative, or the talk.*. You can use Dejanews's email feature to conduct interviews with participants too without revealing your own address to potential stalkers.

      Email me if you want more information.

      Chat rooms are all over the internet. Finding relevant ones is challenging, though. They are spontaneous, but tend to be dominated by touch typists.

      James Stewart
      jstewart@...

      550 E. Spring St.
      Columbus State Community College
      Columbus, Oh 43215

      614.287.3661 (voice)
      614.287.5301 (fax)

      From: "Lewine, Mark" <Mark.Lewine@...>

      Leanna, Ann and I are interested in developing a web-based course that would
      have students "lurk", do part.ob. at electronic villages, develop cultural
      informants and apply concepts and methods of cultural anthro. on the
      computer. What do you think? Any ideas or references to suggest?

      Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
      http://www.ONElist.com
      Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!
      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

      Show mom you love her. Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
      14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
      gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
      http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe0
      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.