RE: [SACC-L] Calling all SACCers in Montreal!

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2011
      I would love to help Laura, but I'm leaving at 11:30 (will have to sneak out of 5-field). I hope someone can help!

      Thanks for sending this out & happy flight home.

      Mary Kay
      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2011
        Thanks anyway, MK. You guys too!

        L.
        --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> wrote:

        > I would love to help Laura, but I'm leaving at 11:30 (will have to sneak out of 5-field). I hope someone can help!
        >
        > Thanks for sending this out & happy flight home.
        >
        > Mary Kay
        > ________________________________

      • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2011
          Laura-
          I can do it for you, but drone would have to get them from me or the aaa
          offices. I can ship them back in my boxes, but you'd have to arrange to
          get them from me. At any rate, I'm happy to help however I can.

          Kathleen Terry-Sharp
          Director, Academic Relations and
          Practicing and Applied Programs
          American Anthropological Association
          2200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 600
          Arlington, VA 22201
          Tel: (888) 393-1141, Fax: (703) 528-3546
          web: www.aaanet.org

          On Nov 18, 2011, at 10:25 PM, lauratgonzalez <ltgonzalez@...> wrote:

          Thanks anyway, MK. You guys too!

          L.
          --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> wrote:

          > I would love to help Laura, but I'm leaving at 11:30 (will have to sneak
          out of 5-field). I hope someone can help!

          > Thanks for sending this out & happy flight home.
          >
          > Mary Kay

        • Laura Gonzalez
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 19, 2011
            Hi Kathleen,

            That would be great. We can arrange shipping later, thanks!

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
              Laura, I wasn't reading email on the trip. Hope someone was able to pick up the books. Ann