update on my new blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2011
      Hi, Everyone

      A week ago or so, I announced my new blog on Tumblr. Well, I've decided that
      Tumblr is too un-user-friendly. I've moved all my posts to Blogspot instead.
      That's where our SACC blog is, too, and it's a good choice. It even allows
      me to add a link to SACCommentary from my sidebar. My new blog URL is:

      http://waywardanthropologist.blogspot.com/

      Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.