mascot controversy

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      The June issue of 'Popular Anthropology' is now available for download. If anybody is interested in the topic, my column in this issue is on the Native American Mascots (pp 28-29). The entire issue can be downloaded from the' Popular Anthropology' archive on the web page http://t.co/hfEG5B0N

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
        I just read it, Bob; an excellent treatment of the subject.
        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
          Bob, fine article. Ann