Re: SACC notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hi Oona,

      This looks interesting and I'm sure some SACC members will want to use it. I'm forwarding it to our listserv and copying and pasting the information in this message, as the listserv doesn't accept attachments.

      Best regards,
      Lloyd

      Ready to teach?

      Become the most effective teacher you can by using the American Anthropological Association�s Teaching Materials Exchange

      http://www.aaanet.org/customcf/syllabi/search_form.cfm

      Give back and help others by submitting your materials to the exchange

      http://www.aaanet.org/resources/Teaching-Materials-Exchange-Submission-Form.cfm

      Thanks to the AAA Resource Development Committee, the donors and members who contributed to the Teaching Materials Exchange.