FW: Search for a roommate at AAA conference in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2000

      From: Sunny Jiang [mailto:xjiang@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 10:37 PM
      To: anthrop2; Ann Popplestone
      Subject: Search for a roommate at AAA conference in San Francisco

      Dear Anne,

      I would like to ask if there is any female who wants to share a room =
      with me at the AAA conference in San Francisco from Nov. 15 to 19.

      I believe rooms under $139.00 are sold out in all recommended hotels. =
      The next price for a double room would be $169.00.

      If any female in this list is interested, please contact me as soon as =
      possible by either replying to the message or call me at 281-474-9386.

      Sunny Jiang
      English/Communications
      Cultural Anthropology
      Lee College