Future SACC stuff

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2011
      Dear Folks,

      I was wondering if anyone would be interested in organizing a special session for AAA 2012 in memory of Ellen Johnson. I remember that Tony did this for Len Leiberman a few years ago.

      Perhaps it could be a session about teaching about immigrants and/or Southeast Asia since these were so important to Ellen.

      Our esteemed Program Chair (Becky) would have to approve, of course.

      --Dianne

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2011
        Dianne, what a fine idea.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
          This is a wonderful idea, Dianne. Perhaps you might be able to organize it?

          Mary Kay

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
            Let's plan on it. Why don't you email Becky and I off the list so we can plan it.

            Sent from my iPhone