Re: [SACC-L] Leadership Positions within AAA

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2011
      Hi Mark,
      Thank you for the honor of asking me to follow you on the AAA Task Force
      on Anthropology Education. I value your opinion highly. Let me see first,
      though, if I actually get on the Exec Board of the AAA, and then we can
      weigh options.
      But more importantly, I am concerned by what you wrote that "if I
      continue to deteriorate..." I don't know what you mean by this. Are you in
      ill health? I hope not. I really hope that all is well with you, Sally,
      and your family. Let me know what's going on.
      Barry