AnthroGuide

  • Nikki Ives
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi All -

      Am I missing something or is SACC not listed in this year's AnthroGuide?  Should we be?

      Nikki

    • Kathleen Terry-Sharp
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
        Nikki-
        SACC is listed with all sections. The names of SACC members appears on page
        543. Community Colleges are also given a free listing in the AnthroGuide,
        if they choose to submit the information. Contact information appears in
        the print edition of the AnthroGuide. The complete listing appears in the
        E-AnthroGuide on-line.

        Kathleen

        On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Nikki Ives <ikkinh@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi All -
        >
        > Am I missing something or is SACC not listed in this year's AnthroGuide?
        > Should we be?
        >
        > Nikki

        Kathleen Terry-Sharp
        Director, Academic Relations
        Director, Practicing and Applied Programs
        American Anthropological Association
        2200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 600
        Arlington, VA 22201
        Tel: (888) 393-1141, Fax: (703) 528-3546
        web: www.aaanet.org

      • Nikki Ives
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
          Thanks - I'll look again.  I was flipping through the print version this morning and didn't see SACC listed.  I must have missed it.

          Nikki