RE: [SACC-L] Archaeology of Beer Video?

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      I know that there were several folks at U of Arizona interested in the "Experimental Archaeologoy" of beer. One was Chuck Bollong, who has moved on elsewhere, not sure if anything was written. I'll try to dredge up names from my own sometimes challenged memory. One of the others I think was David Killick, but I hope I'm not taking his name in vain.

      Mary K. Gilliland
      Pima Community College
      Tucson