FW: ANTHOPOLOGIST JOB WITH NATIONAL PARK SERVICE

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2011
      Good Morning,

      I am writing to call your attention to a recently posted opening for the Chief Anthropologist position in WASO. The position is listed on USA Jobs at under the position number NPSWASO-HQ-11-508235 and available here:
      http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=101640128&JobTitle=Supervisory+Anthropologist&q=anthropologist&where=washington%2c+dc&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&x=0&y=0&AVSDM=2011-09-07+11%3a35%3a00

      The position is being advertised ALL SOURCES, and has also been advertised on the websites of the Society for Applied Anthropology (SfAA), the American Anthropological Association (AAA), and the Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS). Our intent is to recruit broadly to obtain the best possible applicant pool, and this includes anthropologists / ethnographers already working for the National Park Service.

      Please share the announcement widely and encourage anyone who is interested (and qualified) to apply. The application period closes October 7th.

      Thank you.

      Daniel Odess, Ph.D.
      Assistant Associate Director, Park Cultural Resources National Park Service

      Phone 202.354.2128

      1201 Eye Street, NW, Room 736, Mail stop 2202; Washington, DC 20005