Join me at Partners In Health's 18th Annual T.J. White Symposium on Sept. 24th

  • Ann Bragdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 8:28 AM
      Hello,

      Please join me on September 24, 2011 for Partners In Health's 18th Annual Thomas J. White Symposium:

      From Innovation to Transformation:
      Partnerships in Action
      Saturday, September 24
      3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
      Learn more here:
      http://act.pih.org/partnerships-in-action

      The symposium will be streaming live on the Internet from Sanders Theatre at Harvard University Memorial Hall.

      This year's symposium is about more than PIH. it's about those who partner with us to support the broader movement for global health equity and social justice. That includes you!

      Tell us how you're fighting for global health equity and social justice and find out more about this year's symposium here:

      http://act.pih.org/partnerships-in-action

      I hope you'll join me for Partners In Health's annual event to hear from Partners In Health's leadership and to learn more about how others are making a difference for the world's poorest communities.