RE: [SACC-L] Re: Fwd: Gobekli Tepe

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 13, 2011
      Don't forget the David H. Koch Hall of Human Origins at the Natural History Museum http://humanorigins.si.edu/

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Deborah Shepherd
      Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 5:04 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] Re: Fwd: Gobekli Tepe

      And the recent program on the new WTC brought up the question of why the
      original towers fell but then completely dropped it (that was right after
      the architect of the new building had said that he hadn't believed the old
      towers could fall). Just weird. Also, I heard the narrator say that the
      multi-ton panes of external glass "made in the US" for the new building were
      shipped all the way to China for etching "because it was cheaper."

      Can't forget to add those plugs supporting production outsourcing.

      Koch was also involved in a PBS program on Stonehenge which was a terrible
      mishmash of research and what-ifs. One of the experimental archaeology
      sequences looked like a reject idea from Time Team.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 13, 2011
        Oh!