Paul Farmer speaks on WebCast 9/24 at Harvard 18th Annual Thomas J. White Symposium Watch on the WEB!

  • Ann Bragdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      Join us for the 18th Annual Thomas J. White Symposium
      Webcast live on Saturday, September 24, 2011 | 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EDT

      Every day Partners In Health works alongside poor communities,
      government intitutions, other non-profit organizations, and world-
      renowned teaching universities to save lives and break assumptions
      about what is possible in global health.

      These partnerships are at the core of our work, the key to building a
      movement for global health and social justice, and the focus of this
      year's Symposium. Featured speakers include co-founders Ophelia Dahl
      and Dr. Paul Farmer, and special guests.

      This year we will also honor our longtime and devoted partner Thomas
      J. White who passed away in January 2011, but whose vision continues
      to lead us.

      The event will be webcast live from Harvard University's Sanders
      Theatre in Cambridge, MA on September 24 at 3 p.m. EDT at www.pih.org/symposium
      . So mark your calendars. We hope you'll join us.*

      As a PIH supporter, you are an integral part of this movement. We hope
      that you'll be an integral part of this year's Symposium as well.

      Please take a moment to share how you contribute to the movement for
      global health and social justice. We'll be highlighting a few select

      For more information and to submit your response visit http://www.pih.org/symposium
      .

      * If you're interested in attending in person, tickets become
      available Tuesday, September 13, at 12 p.m. at the Harvard Box Office.
      Reserve your tickets by phone (617-496-2222) or at the box office
      (1350 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA). Ticket limits and handling fees may
      apply.

      Partners In Health

      888 Commonwealth Ave, 3rd Floor
      Boston, MA 02215