San Diego SACCFest

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Laura,

      On my campus there is a small pool of money for travel. In order to get some funding it is a good idea to submit your request early in the school year. I need an estimate of the registration fee and hotel room. It really doesn't have to be all that accurate since the amount involved will barefuly cover meals, but all of the boxes need to be filled in.

      Thanks,

      Phil