SACC Notes, Vol 17, No 2 fall 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2011
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am pleased to announce that the fall issue of Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes is now on our website [saccweb.net] and available free of charge to the public, so tell your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues because potentially the whole world can read us!

      Assistant Editor Ann Kaupp and I would like to thank all of the contributors for their efforts and for sharing their talents with SACC.

      Sincerely,

      Lloyd Miller, Editor