Re: Can you help?

  • Katrina
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21, 2011
      American River College in Sacramento, California offers an associate's degree in Anthropology. Our department website has all of the contact information and course offerings, and is at http://web.arc.losrios.edu/~anthro/AnthroDepartment/Home.html

      Full-time Faculty:
      Kristina Caspar-Denman
      Patrice Gibson
      Soheir Sukkary-Stolba