Re: Call for Papers from Advances in Anthropology

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2011
      Hi Oona,

      Thanks very much for the heads up. I must confess that I just read the notice cursorily and passed it on to the listserv. I was not aware of the predatory publisher hustle. Both your article and that of Jeffrey Beall offer excellent information and advice to anyone looking for a publisher. As you see, I'm copying this to the SACC listserv.

      Hey, I'm glad you're on the listserv. I look forward to seeing you again in Montreal.

      Best wishes,
      Lloyd